Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey's #readathon Progress Hours 9-12



Hour 9 (7am - 8 am AEST)

Read: Reunion Pass (Eternity Springs #11) by Emily March
Pages read: 44 (up to page 202)
Time spent reading:24 minutes
Snacks eaten: Breakfast - Coco pops and coffee
Breaks/Activities: slept until 7.25 then made breakfast
Posted to instagram and twitter:

Comments : Awake and refreshed and ready to start again.  I was actually getting back on to the groove when my alarm sounded to check in.  next time maybe I will ignore it an keep reading :-P Now back to it :-)

Hour 10 (8 am - 9 am AEST)

Read: Reunion Pass (Eternity Springs #11) by Emily March
Pages read: 32 (page 234)
Time spent reading:21 minutes
Snacks eaten: none
Breaks/Activities: Spent 15 mins on Social media and 15 minutes setting up goodreads Hour 11 Discussion post
Posted on instagram:

Comments about the hour: not a huge amount of reading done this hour but the book is getting more interesting and I have even laughed out loud a couple of times. I have also become more invested in the characters now so I am looking forward to seeing how it all works out.  I am moderating the Goodreads group for Hours 11 and 12 so not sure how much reading will be done.

Hour 11 (9am - 10am AEST) 

Read: Reunion Pass (Eternity Springs #11) by Emily March
Pages read: 8 (page 242)
Time spent reading: 7 minutes
Snacks eaten: none
Breaks/Activities: 40 mins on social media 10 minutes setting up goodreads Hour 12 Discussion post
Comments about the hour: I fell down a social media rabbit hole during this hour and got a whole 7 minutes of reading done in the end.  I think I may be on too many social platforms LOL!  I am debating maybe checking only one or two of them each hour so I can spend more time reading.  Also think about going for a walk for an hour what my during hors 13 or 14 to listen to an audio book and enjoy the sunshine as its a beautiful day here :-)

Hour 12 (10am - 11am AEST)


Read: Reunion Pass (Eternity Springs #11) by Emily March
Pages read: 74 - Finished the Book
Time spent reading: 38 minutes
Snacks eaten: Nacho cheese shapes
Breaks/Activities: Posted Hour 12 Discussion post , read through a few threads and commented on some
Comments about the hour: Went about 5 minutes over the hour as I finished up book.  Now to decide whether start on Beautiful Burn or The Fill-in Boyfriend

2 comments:

  1. You're making great progress!!
    Well done!

    I've just unearthed the chocolate stash to get through the feeling fuzzy phase !!
    Shh don't tell Mr Books or B12 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant B16 - he hasn't been 12 for years!!

      Delete