Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour #Readathon Hour Zero: Opening meme



Less than an hour to go till the Readathon starts so I will just tell you a little about myself and my plans for today as I answer the opening meme: 


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Sydney Australia so its actually quite late at night here.  For us the readathon starts at 11 pm so my main goal when i start is to try to finish at least one book before I need to grab some sleep. Then once I wake up its plan sailing :-)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I think i am most looking forward to The Fill-In Boyfriend  It looks like it will be a fun read.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I am already salivating about the chocolate bullets.  I am pretty sure they will be my first snack and will probably be open the same time i opne to page one of my first book :-P

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am a book blogger who also works full time and is the mother of a gorgeous 4 year old girl.  I read a mixture of YA and adult paranormal romance/urban Fantasy/High fantasy type reads depending on my mood and what i am reviewing.  I am a member of goodreads and love participating in team book challenges and am currently participating in Wobble on Nothing but Reading Challenges and in the Goodreads Olympic Games

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third readathon and what I have done differently for this readathon is organised for my four year old to have a sleepover with Nana so I can just read. I am hoping in the next few years to get her involved but for now,its a lot more fun for her and more productive for me to send her to nana for a sleepover.  We also had a house inspection today which means all the housework for the weekend is already done so i don't have too much in the way to do tomorrow other than read.
Happy Reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm chocolate bullets.
    I also have some freckles tucked away in the cupboard for later!

    Great to have you on #TeamOz #TeamANZ.
    Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikk! Glad to see another Wobble participant here for Dewey's. How has your Dewey's been going so far? I hope you are enjoying a lot of books, or at least will be when it's your morning! Have fun!

    ~ Karsyn @ http://kakijokoja.blogspot.com (also Dumbo Octupus Captian) :)

    ReplyDelete