Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #4: Dreamfever (Fever #4) by Karen Marie Morning





Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read

2. Open to a random page

3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My current read is Dreamfever (Fever #4)  by Karen Marie Moning and my three lines are from page 5


"Ah, Mac," he says, and his laughter is as dark and cold as the place of which I dream, "one day you will wonder if it's possible to hate me more." 


Dreamfever (Fever#4) by Karen Marie Moning


They may have stolen my past, but I’ll never let them take my future. When the walls between Man and Fae come crashing down, freeing the insatiable, immortal Unseelie from their icy prison, MacKayla Lane is caught in a deadly trap. Captured by the Fae Lord Master, she is left with no memory of who or what she is: the only sidhe-seer alive who can track the Sinsar Dubh, a book of arcane black magic that holds the key to controlling both worlds. Clawing her way back from oblivion is only the first step Mac must take down a perilous path, from the battle-filled streets of Dublin to the treacherous politics of an ancient, secret sect, through the tangled lies of men who claim to be her allies into the illusory world of the Fae themselves, where nothing is as it seems—and Mac is forced to face a soul-shattering truth. Who do you trust when you can’t even trust yourself? …






PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I have one of her books in my TBR pile now. Sounds like maybe I should add another one. My Teaser is from Unraveled by Jennifer Estep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my usual genre, but I like your Teaser a lot. I wonder what happens to make her hate him even more.
    My Tuesday post features LATE FALL.

    ReplyDelete