Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #2 #stackingtheshelves


Welcome to Stacking The Shelves! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga Reviews and is a meme to share those books, both print and e-book, that have been added to your shelves in the last week/s.


Welcome to my first stacking the shelves on this blog : Sapphired Reads.  I started it to review more adult books than I usually feature on my more YA themed blog Realm of the Sapphired Dragon

In the last couple of weeks I have started a few new paranormal series so these are mostly what is featured in this week Stacking the shelves.  I also start a series reading and review challenge this week so these reviews will also appear here.
Have a great week!


Purchased - Print Books

It's been a good week for book mail this week with these two lovelies arriving this week.  I was especially excited for It Ends with Us because I had already heard good things and having finished reading it this afternoon, I believe they are all justified as I loved it.  See my review on the blog tomorrow!




Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karen Marie Moning  Purchased Booktopia
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover  Purchased Booktopia

 

 

Borrowed - Library

I am getting a bit of an Aussie/ NZ vibe from my picks this week.  What do you think? :-P

So what did you add to your shelves this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment